Monday, June 22, 2009

the B side

here i am.
but i am not what i was.
not yet anyway ....

its a slice of humble pie as they say. No one here knows me, or cares who I am. I cant just walk into any random place and be able to know half the people in the room and them know me back. these people didn't even know i existed. It makes me feel small and vulernable...a feeling most try desperately to escape.

I think it is wise to embrace these feelings. to realize that i am not "the stuff" like i thought i was. and while confidence is good, i believe it had started to take over....so while this is not my ideal way of fixing the issue, its being taken care of none the less.

and i am sure i will bounce back to my old confident, happy, talktomuchfortoolong self ...but taken down a notch....or two :)

with this change i have gained insight on who i was, and am, and should be

so.

this is a new chapter, a new leaf, and strangely...a new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment