What is "the world"?
Everyone refers to "the world". Everyone feels oppressed by "the world". "The world" is againts them.
This "world" you, and I, and each indivdual feels victimized by is NOT some elite group whos soul purpose is to bring us down and stop us from persuing our goals and dreams....
This "world"....does not exist.
It is just a pathetic excuse that humans have come up with when they give up. When they just quit. It is a complete fabrication. When life gets tough, people quit. When life gets tough, people find SOMETHING to blame ( anything but themselves ) to cover up their own weakness and we hear the same old thing...."the world is against me."
NO, no it is not. YOU are against you. I refuse to settle. I refuse to blame a figment of my imagination so I feel a little bit better about myself. If I don't succeed and give up, there is no one to blame but me.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
atta girl.
ReplyDelete