I have never been one for Change. Nothing about It seems appealing. People get content with what they do everyday, who they see, and so on...but change is enivitable...
Looking back, nothing that has Changed in my life has been for the worse, and looking back, its funny to see how violently oppossed I was to the Change...at first. Deciding to go to CAC in the first place was a Change. Leaving my friends, my comfort, and starting new.
Its happening again.
I am scared, yes. And nervous. But strangly....ready. I am ready to see what this strange new Place has to offer. I have been spoiled rotten by the relationships I have found here and no one will ever replace them...But for the first time in my life I am actually wanting Change. I want an adventure and a new chapter. And its coming...rather fast.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're going to be fine, my friend. You are an absolutely delightful human, and this is just an opportunity to spread the love around. And if tempted to think that it sucks for you, think about how those of us who will miss you feel!
ReplyDelete-Hovater